I will be doing mostly gym classes, with some treadmill runs, and the odd Michelle Bridges DVD. I will review my plan regularly, but at this stage it looks like this:
Monday 6:30pm Pump
Tuesday 5:30pm RPM or Step or 6:30pm Zumba
Wednesday either 5:30pm Pump or Toning DVD and Netball
Thursday 5:30pm Boxing or 6pm RPM
Friday 10:30am Pilates class or Pilates/Yoga DVD
Saturday (super session) either 8:30am Step class and/or Group Training and/or Cardio DVDs and/or treadmill run
The collection of various gear I’m using on this journey:
- iPhone – for listening to music or checking 12WBT recipes or staying in touch with 12WBT facebook groups.
- Polar FT4 heart rate monitor – for knowing my calorie burn.
- Asics Gel Netburners – my shoes. Purchased primarily for netball, but they do the job.
- SpiBelt – I’ve used this during my fun runs to hold my iphone and lip balm etc (you know – the essentials!)
- Water bottles – I have a few, and cycle them regularly – my aim is to drink 3L a day.
- dumbbells – for doing the toning DVD at home.
- CardioTech treadmill – for running/walking at home.